Directors Australia specialises in recruiting non-executive directors for all organisation types and across all industries and sectors.
In this regard, Directors Australia offers a director-specific search and appointment service backed by our extensive and fully searchable director database and professional consulting team.
Our service assists boards fulfill increasing community expectations that non-executive director vacancies are filled by suitable candidates through an objective and open process.
We add value to boards by sourcing candidates with the right skills, knowledge and experience to meet their specific needs and enhance overall board effectiveness. We work with boards to develop an understanding of their organisation and ensure that any candidate presented is a good cultural fit.
Our director search and appointment process includes:
- consulting clients to develop a director position specification
- searching our on-line, director-specific database of candidates
- conducting additional search activities and market inquiries as required
- presenting a shortlist of quality candidates
- verifying candidate qualifications and experience.
We recommend that all recruitment processes are informed by a board skills audit which identifies the board skills gaps.
To complement our non-executive director recruitment service, we can also assist boards with:
- director role statements
- director remuneration advice
- director appointment and induction processes.
We have an extensive database of potential directors interested in joining boards, board committees and advisory councils.
Subscribe here to Directors Australia free quarterly newsletter “Above Board” which summarises developments in corporate governance and other issues relevant to directors.