Grains Research and Development Corporation: Non-Executive Directors
The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) is an Australia Government statutory corporation that coordinates and invests in research, development and extension to create enduring profitability for Australian grain growers.
GRDC are seeking candidates that can demonstrate:
- experience at a governing or board level including a sound working knowledge of good corporate governance systems and frameworks.
- an ability to analyse, critically assess and contribute to monitoring financial and non-financial company performance.
- commercial acumen including the ability to drive and contribute to setting the strategic direction of a large and complex organisation, ideally in the grains or a related industry.
- well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to enable the director to work constructively with the board and executive management team.
Candidates must also demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- commodity production, processing, marketing
- conservation & management of natural resources, environment & ecology
- science, technology & technology transfer
- economics, finance & business management
- administration of research & development
- public administration
For an information pack and to submit your application, visit: www.grdc.directorsaustralia.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED VIA www.grdc.directorsaustralia.com
Contact Glee Mitchell via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 065 408 with any questions you may have.
Further information about GRDC can be found at www.grdc.com.au
Closing date for applications is Sunday 4 June 2023